Monday, December 1, 2008

Spenianmon Analysis

Assalamu Alaikum...

It's about time I start this blog of mine. I've been planning to start it for a few months now, and I'm going to use this chance to start it. At first in one of my 360 blogs named "Chronicles of Star Otamon" I was planning to mention and describe my fandom made codelimin, or Digimon, on there, but that didn't happen.

After some time, using another Yahoo! e-mail of mine I started a new blog specifically for my fandom codelimin. It went well for awhile, but I eventually stopped it and removed all the posts. I eventually stopped it after I had thought of starting this blog. This post is short and won't mention any of my fandom codelimin yet, but it well.

This was only for a quick introduction; a little history, and purpose of this blog, and that's done with. Insha' Allah the next post I would start posting my fandom codelimin. My fandom codelimin are named "Spenianmon". At first I was thinking of having this blog's web address be the same as the blog name, but then I changed it.

It is spenianmon.blogspot.com from the beginning, and I think it's suitable. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...

No comments: